Former Vice President Al Gore heard the concerns of Goldsboro residents who live near four coal ash pits, as part of a two-day ecological justice tour that began at Rev. William Barber’s church on Sunday.
- Walmart And Others Offer Workers Payday Loan Alternative
- Babies Born Dependent On Opioids Need Touch, Not Tech
- Senate Democrats Threaten Lawsuit Over Kavanaugh Documents
- Pope Francis Expresses 'Shame And Sorrow' Over Pennsylvania Abuse Allegations
- Muslim Woman Who Refused Handshake And Then Suffered Discrimination Wins Court Case