Hurricane Maria will bring tropical storm force winds, storm surge and coastal flooding to coastal portions of eastern North Carolina this week.
- 'Declaration Of War' Means North Korea Can Shoot Down U.S. Bombers, Minister Says
- 'Hard Confrontations' Ahead With Far-Right Party In German Parliament, Merkel Says
- My Father Stood For The Anthem, For The Same Reason That Colin Kaepernick Sits
- How A Venezuelan Chef Is Teaching Women To Make Chocolate And Money
- Anthony Weiner Is Sentenced To 21 Months In Prison For Sexting