Black regiments in the Civil War are still a relatively obscure aspect of American History. Though many didn’t battle, these units were vital in keeping the union intact. A group of residents based in Goldsboro have rediscovered one of those regiments – the 135 th U.S. Colored Troops.
- For Islanders In Lake Superior, Warmer Winters Mean They Can't Drive
- Muslim Brotherhood, Mainstream In Many Countries, May Be Listed As Terror Group
- Dakota Access Pipeline Protesters Clean Up As Deadline Looms
- An Attempt To Save South Carolina's Historical Documents Is Destroying Them
- Record Number Of Miles Driven In U.S. Last Year