One of the longest running shark surveys in the world is taking place off the coast of North Carolina. For the past 45 years, researchers at the University of North Carolina’s Institute of Marine Sciences have been catching and tagging a variety of shark species in an effort to determine the health of the ocean and measure changes in shark populations.
- Elon Musk Apologizes To Diver In Cave Rescue For Words 'Spoken In Anger'
- Justice Department Calls Russian Woman, Maria Butina, A Flight Risk
- Commercial Plane Flies From Ethiopia To Eritrea For First Time In 20 Years
- Marriott Follows Starbucks In Dropping Plastic Straws
- Fake News Turns Deadly In India