Multiple roadways are closed in eastern North Carolina due to damage and flooding. Motorists are advised to stay alert and adhere to special traveling conditions implemented by local authority in their area. If a flooded roadway is encountered, turn around and seek an alternate route.
Some residents living near a tributary of the Tar River in Beaufort County were told to evacuate their homes in the middle of the night because water levels were quickly rising. The next day, many went back with jon boats and kayaks to rescue personal items from their homes.
- 'We Don't Even Expect You To Be Good': The Long-Suffering Cleveland Sports Fan
- Getting Real About Race: A Discussion In Cleveland
- After Hurricane Matthew, Town Wonders: Rebuild Or Relocate?
- Barbershop: Wrapping Up The Campaign, Wonder Woman And The NFL
- In Gettysburg, Trump Mixes Policy With Personal Attacks