Researchers at East Carolina University in Greenville are using gastric bypass surgery to help patients with diabetes.
Natural disasters loomed large in North Carolina in the second half of 2016. Wildfires scorched thousands of acres in the western part of the state. Here in eastern North Carolina Hurricane Matthew flooded thousands of homes and left some communities underwater for days.
- How The Systemic Segregation Of Schools Is Maintained By 'Individual Choices'
- For Female Inmates In New York City, Prison Is A Crowded, Windowless Room
- When The Brain Scrambles Names, It's Because You Love Them
- An Ice Shelf Is Cracking In Antarctica, But Not For The Reason You Think
- Steelers Beat Chiefs With A Record 6 Field Goals; Packers Upset Cowboys