New research points to a high fat, low carbohydrate diet increasing longevity and improving muscle coordination and brain function in aging mice. Will this new way of thinking about diet and aging buck the trend of the “traditional low-fat diet?”
- How The NRA Uses Its Political Clout: An Early Lesson In Oklahoma
- If You Want An IUD, Take Note Of Trump's New Birth Control Policy
- Why World Hunger Isn't Going Away As Fast As We'd Hoped
- Denver Failed To Land Boeing. Now It's Using Lifestyle To Woo Amazon
- In Speech, Sen. McCain Decries 'Half-Baked Spurious Nationalism'