Black regiments in the Civil War are still a relatively obscure aspect of American History. Though many didn’t battle, these units were vital in keeping the union intact. A group of residents based in Goldsboro have rediscovered one of those regiments – the 135 th U.S. Colored Troops.
- After Underage Sex Comments, Milo Yiannopoulos Loses CPAC Invite, Book Deal
- High Court To Hear Case Of Mexican Boy Killed In Cross-Border Shooting
- President Trump Names Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster New National Security Adviser
- Nearing 93, Robert Mugabe Shows No Sign Of Stepping Down
- Uber Will Investigate Sexual Harassment Claims By Engineer