Multiple roadways are closed in eastern North Carolina due to damage and flooding. Motorists are advised to stay alert and adhere to special traveling conditions implemented by local authority in their area. If a flooded roadway is encountered, turn around and seek an alternate route.
Some residents living near a tributary of the Tar River in Beaufort County were told to evacuate their homes in the middle of the night because water levels were quickly rising. The next day, many went back with jon boats and kayaks to rescue personal items from their homes.
- The Return Of Bilingual Education In California?
- Wayne Gretzky On Hockey History, Dreaming Big And Canadian Pride
- What's More Distracting Than A Noisy Co-Worker? Turns Out, Not Much
- Poll: Cost Of Child Care Causes Financial Stress For Many Families
- Cleveland Beats Chicago Cubs 6-0 In Game 1 Of World Series