Most Active Stories
- HIV programs at Brody School of Medicine outpacing national norms
- Paramore Feat. Joy Williams, 'Hate To See Your Heart Break'
- Need A New Sweet Potato Recipe For Your Thanksgiving Table? Try Gnocchi
- From German Teen To ISIS Jihadist: A Father's Struggle To Understand
- Art Made From Marine Debris This Week In Morehead City
Ella Taylor is a freelance film critic, book reviewer and feature writer living in Los Angeles.
Born in Israel and raised in London, Taylor taught media studies at the University of Washington in Seattle; her book Prime Time Families: Television Culture in Post-War America was published by the University of California Press.
Taylor has written for Village Voice Media, the LA Weekly, The New York Times, Elle magazine and other publications, and was a regular contributor to KPCC-Los Angeles' weekly film-review show FilmWeek.