On-air challenge: Today's theme is HMO's. Every answer is a familiar two-word phrase or name in which the first word starts with H- and the second word starts MO-.
Ex. "Wow!" or "Gadzooks!" --> HOLY MOLY or HOLY MOSES
1. Payment to keep someone from talking
2. "Friday the 13th" or "Nightmare on Elm Street"
3. Lunar phase midway between the first and last quarter
4. Device prescribed by a cardiologist
5. Everest is part of this range
6. State capital northeast of Boise, Idaho
7. Nisan, Shevat, or Adar