Most Active Stories
- Controversy Over Blackbeard's Queen Anne's Revenge Continues
- Deep Water Shipwreck Discovered Off North Carolina Coast
- The Front Bottoms, 'Laugh Till I Cry'
- Clinton Won't Go As Far As Rivals On Minimum Wage Or Rule Out Oil Pipelines
- Artifacts From Bertie County Site May Help Solve Centuries Old Mystery
Fri May 17, 2013
Episode 459: Getting It Right
On today's show: Three short stories about trying to figure out what things are really worth.
When Lady Gaga writes a song, does that count as economic output? Is a $20 bill worth $20 in Myanmar? (Spoiler: Probably not.) And how should a young grad decide what to do with his life?
Also: An update on our t-shirt project.
- Lady Gaga Writing A New Song Is Like A Factory Investing In A New Machine
- Why (Almost) No One In Myanmar Wanted My Money
- I Know I'm Supposed To Follow My Passion. But What If I Don't Have A Passion?
- We're Making T-Shirts. Lots And Lots Of T-Shirts.