Most Active Stories
- Controversy Over Blackbeard's Queen Anne's Revenge Continues
- Deep Water Shipwreck Discovered Off North Carolina Coast
- The Front Bottoms, 'Laugh Till I Cry'
- Clinton Won't Go As Far As Rivals On Minimum Wage Or Rule Out Oil Pipelines
- Artifacts From Bertie County Site May Help Solve Centuries Old Mystery
Fri February 21, 2014
Episode 519: Wall Street's Image Problem
Originally published on Mon February 24, 2014 12:31 pm
From billion-dollar bailouts to Occupy Wall Street, it's safe to say the financial crisis didn't exactly paint a great picture of the banking industry. It's precisely that stigma that drove Kevin Roose to follow a group of young Wall Street recruits around for three years.
In today's episode, Roose takes us behind the scenes of some of the largest banks, their secret societies and the young people escaping it all.
For more, check out Roose's new book, "Young Money."