Most Active Stories
- Controversy Over Blackbeard's Queen Anne's Revenge Continues
- Deep Water Shipwreck Discovered Off North Carolina Coast
- The Front Bottoms, 'Laugh Till I Cry'
- Clinton Won't Go As Far As Rivals On Minimum Wage Or Rule Out Oil Pipelines
- Artifacts From Bertie County Site May Help Solve Centuries Old Mystery
Ask Me Another
Thu September 12, 2013
Foodie: The Other 'F' Word
Do you like trivia? Do you enjoy food? This week, you can have your cake and eat it too. Two professional competitive eaters square off in a music round inspired by a certain Twisted Sister song. Our Very Important Puzzler, Bon Appétit editor-in-chief Adam Rapoport, dishes about culinary trends, the scourge of Yelp reviews and why he hates giving wine advice. Plus, trivia rounds about nursery rhymes, bad spelling and ironic facts. Find out who's the cream of the crop, and who'll be mincemeat.