Most Active Stories
- Controversy Over Blackbeard's Queen Anne's Revenge Continues
- Artifacts From Bertie County Site May Help Solve Centuries Old Mystery
- The Front Bottoms, 'Laugh Till I Cry'
- Clinton Won't Go As Far As Rivals On Minimum Wage Or Rule Out Oil Pipelines
- Updated Atlantic Hurricane Season Outlook Predicts Below Normal Season
Tue September 2, 2014
How to Save Seeds
As the flowers fade and harvest slows from your summer gardens, we speak with Onslow County Horticulture Agent Lisa Rayburn about saving seeds for next year’s bounty.
For more information on saving seeds, visit http://www.seedsavers.org/Education/Seed-Saving-Resources/
For tips on saving vegetable seeds, go to http://www.clemson.edu/extension/hgic/plants/vegetables/gardening/hgic1255.html