Most Active Stories
- Controversy Over Blackbeard's Queen Anne's Revenge Continues
- Deep Water Shipwreck Discovered Off North Carolina Coast
- The Front Bottoms, 'Laugh Till I Cry'
- Clinton Won't Go As Far As Rivals On Minimum Wage Or Rule Out Oil Pipelines
- Artifacts From Bertie County Site May Help Solve Centuries Old Mystery
All Tech Considered
Fri February 7, 2014
A Much More Honest Version Of Those Facebook Anniversary Videos
Originally published on Tue February 11, 2014 11:46 am
This week, to coincide with Facebook's 10th anniversary, Facebook made all billion of its users a personalized look-back video. Using its sorta creepy algorithms, Facebook picked out 15 images and moments from each user's Facebook history to feature and set them to music. You can see your own by clicking this link.
But if you're a fairly frequent Facebook user, a look-back video would feature these sorts of incidents, instead. Check out this hilarious parody from the team that recently created another viral hit — what conference calls would look like in real life: