Most Active Stories
- Controversy Over Blackbeard's Queen Anne's Revenge Continues
- Deep Water Shipwreck Discovered Off North Carolina Coast
- The Front Bottoms, 'Laugh Till I Cry'
- Clinton Won't Go As Far As Rivals On Minimum Wage Or Rule Out Oil Pipelines
- Updated Atlantic Hurricane Season Outlook Predicts Below Normal Season
This Is NPR
Thu October 4, 2012
A New Look for the NPR LinkedIn
Originally published on Wed October 17, 2012 11:05 am
You may have noticed that the NPR LinkedIn page is looking a little different this week. The networking site recently made updates to their Company Pages, offering organizations like NPR an opportunity to add some more personality to their page.
So NPR incorporated some fresh new elements, improving the insights, information, graphics and regular career-related updates using LinkedIn's new layout. Check it out now, and let us know what you think!