Most Active Stories
- Controversy Over Blackbeard's Queen Anne's Revenge Continues
- Deep Water Shipwreck Discovered Off North Carolina Coast
- The Front Bottoms, 'Laugh Till I Cry'
- Clinton Won't Go As Far As Rivals On Minimum Wage Or Rule Out Oil Pipelines
- Artifacts From Bertie County Site May Help Solve Centuries Old Mystery
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri March 21, 2014
Not My Job: We Ask Football And Old Spice Star Terry Crews About Cruises
Originally published on Sat March 22, 2014 12:03 pm
Before he was the star of a hilarious series of Old Spice commercials, Terry Crews played for the championship Western Michigan University Broncos in Kalamazoo, where we are taping the show this week. He went on to play in the NFL and have a successful acting career, including roles in Everybody Hates Chris, Idiocracy, and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
We've invited Crews to play a game called "They've having all-you-can-eat shrimp cocktail buffet on the Lido deck." Three questions about cruise ships, the floating behemoths that bring all the comforts of a New Jersey mall to the world's waters.