Most Active Stories
- Controversy Over Blackbeard's Queen Anne's Revenge Continues
- Deep Water Shipwreck Discovered Off North Carolina Coast
- The Front Bottoms, 'Laugh Till I Cry'
- Clinton Won't Go As Far As Rivals On Minimum Wage Or Rule Out Oil Pipelines
- Artifacts From Bertie County Site May Help Solve Centuries Old Mystery
Tue July 16, 2013
Preaching A Healthy Lifestyle To Pastors
A pastor’s job is to tend to the needs of the flock.
But sometimes that comes with a cost, especially when it comes to health-related issues.
Now the Duke Endowment’s Clergy Health Initiative is trying to improve the physical well being of Methodist ministers in North Carolina.
From the Here & Now Contributors Network, Dave DeWitt of WUNC reports that the wellness program is having an impact, at least on one pastor.