Most Active Stories
- Controversy Over Blackbeard's Queen Anne's Revenge Continues
- Deep Water Shipwreck Discovered Off North Carolina Coast
- The Front Bottoms, 'Laugh Till I Cry'
- Clinton Won't Go As Far As Rivals On Minimum Wage Or Rule Out Oil Pipelines
- Artifacts From Bertie County Site May Help Solve Centuries Old Mystery
Tue March 4, 2014
Radio Shack To Close 1,100 Stores
Radio Shack, the electronics retail store, has announced it will be closing 1,100 stores across the country. The move comes after a reported loss of $400 million last year.
Just last month, Radio Shack launched a comedic ad campaign that premiered during the Super Bowl, announcing a redesign of the store.
The Wall Street Journal’s Jason Bellini joins Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson to discuss the future of Radio Shack.
- Jason Bellini, video reporter and senior producer for the Wall Street Journal. He tweets @jasonbellini.