Most Active Stories
- Controversy Over Blackbeard's Queen Anne's Revenge Continues
- Deep Water Shipwreck Discovered Off North Carolina Coast
- The Front Bottoms, 'Laugh Till I Cry'
- Clinton Won't Go As Far As Rivals On Minimum Wage Or Rule Out Oil Pipelines
- Artifacts From Bertie County Site May Help Solve Centuries Old Mystery
All Tech Considered
Thu July 11, 2013
Robert Siegel Helps Us Test Out Instagram Embedding
Originally published on Thu July 11, 2013 7:30 pm
As you might have read, media sharing app Instagram added a new feature this week. You can now embed Instagram photos and videos on your site.
The rollout of Instagram video didn't go smoothly, as an unknown number of users lost their inaugural videos to processing problems. So I'm putting video uploading and embedding to the test, with the help of my pal and yours, All Things Considered host Robert Siegel.
In radio, "P popping" can be a problem — if your pronunciation of P's is too strong and the mic isn't properly placed, P sounds create a popping noise that doesn't sound awesome. So Siegel gives his guests some exercises to test their P's. He explains (in 15 seconds, to fit with Instagram video's cutoff time):