Most Active Stories
- Controversy Over Blackbeard's Queen Anne's Revenge Continues
- Deep Water Shipwreck Discovered Off North Carolina Coast
- The Front Bottoms, 'Laugh Till I Cry'
- Clinton Won't Go As Far As Rivals On Minimum Wage Or Rule Out Oil Pipelines
- Updated Atlantic Hurricane Season Outlook Predicts Below Normal Season
Sun January 13, 2013
Sandy Hook Was A Turning Point For Pa. Politician
Originally published on Sun January 13, 2013 10:30 am
The shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., has renewed an effort to enact gun control measures. And some lawmakers who previously opposed additional gun laws have reversed position due to the shooting in Connecticut. Host Rachel Martin speaks with Pennsylvania Sen. Bob Casey, a Democrat, who recently announced that he would support new gun control after long opposing such measures.