Most Active Stories
- Controversy Over Blackbeard's Queen Anne's Revenge Continues
- Deep Water Shipwreck Discovered Off North Carolina Coast
- The Front Bottoms, 'Laugh Till I Cry'
- Clinton Won't Go As Far As Rivals On Minimum Wage Or Rule Out Oil Pipelines
- Artifacts From Bertie County Site May Help Solve Centuries Old Mystery
All Songs Considered
Sat March 16, 2013
SXSW 2013: Day Four In Photos
Originally published on Sat March 16, 2013 6:44 pm
You can depend on Solange to be the best dressed anywhere — that pink suit! — but her commanding live presence at SXSW is a thing of wonder, even if her funky R&B can be quiet and unassuming. We also took in the crushing doom metal of Batillus, spazzed out to Metz, and got gloomy with Diamond Rings. And file this under Unexpected Guests: Usher got onstage with The Afghan Whigs during a of cover of "Climax." Really. See a gallery of photos here and follow us on Flickr for much, much more.