Most Active Stories
- Controversy Over Blackbeard's Queen Anne's Revenge Continues
- Deep Water Shipwreck Discovered Off North Carolina Coast
- The Front Bottoms, 'Laugh Till I Cry'
- Clinton Won't Go As Far As Rivals On Minimum Wage Or Rule Out Oil Pipelines
- Updated Atlantic Hurricane Season Outlook Predicts Below Normal Season
Wed October 10, 2012
Tony Fadell, Founder Of Nest Labs
Nest Labs is focused on helping to create the next-generation home by making energy-saving smart digital assistants. Tony calls Nest's first product, the Nest Learning Thermostat, "a smartphone in disguise." Prior to launching Nest, Tony worked at Apple where he led the team that developed the iPod and iPhone. He was a special advisor to Steve Jobs until late 2009.
Tony speaks with Jessica about his leadership role at Apple, and his vision for Nest, from scratch.