Most Active Stories
- Controversy Over Blackbeard's Queen Anne's Revenge Continues
- Deep Water Shipwreck Discovered Off North Carolina Coast
- The Front Bottoms, 'Laugh Till I Cry'
- Clinton Won't Go As Far As Rivals On Minimum Wage Or Rule Out Oil Pipelines
- Updated Atlantic Hurricane Season Outlook Predicts Below Normal Season
Sat September 15, 2012
Exitmusic: A Dark, Brooding Love Song
Originally published on Tue July 8, 2014 10:16 am
Exitmusic's Aleksa Palladino and Devon Church have forged a profound partnership: The couple came together in a romantic, cinematic way, meeting on a transcontinental train. Then, over the course of two albums — Passage came out earlier this year — they've created an artistic identity that's beautifully beguiling and darkly unsettling.
The band — which also includes drummer Dru Prentiss and Nicholas Shelestak on assorted electronics — recently journeyed to the Bronx (not by train) for a live session in WFUV's Studio A. Hear "The City" on this page.