Public Radio East’s Community Calendar provides free online listings on behalf of non-profit organizations that serve Eastern North Carolina. All submissions will be reviewed and approved by Public Radio East before being published.
Please follow these guidelines when submitting your event:
· Keep the description to less than sixty words.
· Refrain from using words such as best, entertaining, fun, interesting, etc.
· Don’t include calls to action, including “bring your chairs and blankets” or “be sure to attend.”
· Do not copy and paste press releases into the description.
· Your PSA must be submitted at least two weeks in advance of the event.
· Confirm that all of the information is correct before clicking the “Submit Event” button.
We do not always check the accuracy of information submitted for our calendar. Please notify us at email@example.com if you notice inaccurate information in the calendar listings.
If you are interested in PRE sponsoring your event on-air through underwriting, contact Catherine Little at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you agree to these guidelines, you can post your Public Service Announcement here.